The First UK Briard Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 show entry tickets View next topic
View previous topic
Tina Sweet
Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone got their passes for wales show yet? I got Sophie entry passes via email last week as i entered her on line at the last minute ( dont like using internet to make entries as you have to pay extra 1.50 dont know what every body else thinks but what a rip off especially as it saves them postage and you have to print off your own passses - but that is another issue - not sure what every body else thinks of this. Especially as show entries are so expensive ) and had sent keisha entry via the post but have not recieved her entry pass yet. Just thought they should have come by now if the emailed all the others.

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Not received mine yet, but not entered .... does that count????

Well done on Monday Sophie looked great, her and Fleur had a great time playing. I had a bit of a disaster, I lost a large diamond from my engagement ring and was gutted, then Shani and I retraced our steps and Shani found it, where we were standing by the ringside. Well mixed emotions to say the least, as ring is 3750.00 phew. That would have been a very expensive day out. But alls well that ends well. Good luck on your passes. Laughing

Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so glad you found your diamond. That was truly a fluke finding something so small.Shani must have the 'Best' eyesight.
Well done you guys in the west country still flying the flag. Miss it !

Shani Lunnon
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me best eye sight.No way. It was a chance in a million, like looking for a needle in a haystake Very Happy . But I saw something shining on the black floor, in the huge hall, I thought it was glass. But one lucky diamond . Laughing

www.luelleshabriards.co.uk
Tina Sweet
Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic news on the diamond. how lucky! I phoned highham and they said they sent postal passes on friday and they should be here by the weekend, depenmding upon the post. I thought you were going to wales or was it bournmouth you were on about taking ikon. I fancied bournmouth but money is getting bit tight. It is the cost of getting there now is crippling. I really enjoys paignton an mmonday. very pleased with sophie. I wish I had taken keisha, I nearly did but could not afford all the entries and did think she would lose her coat after her op. have to take her to wales as Paul is at football all day. Seeyou at next exeter show

Tina

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! I am so glad to hear you found your diamond. What a nightmare that must have been.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic