The First UK Briard Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 Pups.. View next topic
View previous topic
barry flahey
Friend
Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After months of reflection, I decided to shatter the peace around me, and placed my name down for another puppy Brie. By no means have I recovered from the loss of Miss Amber last November, nor the loss of my beautiful Bouvier some months earlier. Doom and gloom have prevailed since then. Now an adorable little chestnut haired girl from Czechoslovakia, and a vibrant, miscreant Bouvier pup from the Eastern townships, have filled my life. Both are teething, and rambunctious, as all puppies invariably are. Aurora is a fawn, though more Irish Setter at the moment, half the size of Franklin the Bouvier. Nonetheless, she is the principle trouble maker. She is fearless, despite being so small. Initially, he was the dictator, and ruler of the roost., The roles have since reversed. Taking pics has not been easy, as they are constantly on the move. I accidentally discovered that the large orange tarp covering my car all winter, has given them both a constant source of enjoyment for rolling around and wrestling. Especially if it is spread on the lawn and very wet from rain. Then, its back into the house, to continue to rearrange the furniture, and chew carpets and Internet cables .
lizannesley
Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Barry, So pleased & excited for you. Happy you have these new bundles of joy & love in your life. Also looking forward to all the stories & photos.
Best of luck with their training.
Brenda Wilkinson
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So glad you've filled your life with your new puppies they sound adorable your life will be so full with them I'm sure Miss Amber would approve.

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry, so happy that you now have some furry fun back in your life. Can't wait for pics x

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So pleased to hear your happy news! I'm sure they will bring you much joy (and a bit of chaos!) Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Jeaneckford
Friend in Training
Friend in Training

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so glad you got puppies Barry, thought after losing Fluke and Clyde that I would never have another, but now im thinking about another puppy and hoping that it will help heal the pain, good luck with your two

Jean
R.I.P. FLUKE and CLYDE xxx

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic