The First UK Briard Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 Facebook !!!!! View next topic
View previous topic
saintbriard
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just browsing on here and saw a post about Facebook spoiling this site. I remember when this site was the homepage on my PC. Id never do a thing in the morning without checking in here first.Its actually quite emotional when I think of all the lovely friends we made through this site and we no longer use it.So maybe all of us that disappeared because of the facebook site could maybe pop back her once in awhile xx

Steve and Jenny Griffiths
lizannesley
Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well said! Not all of us do Facebook. I still look most days onto this site to see if there are any new posts. It used to be so busy and even had real live chats in the evening. I know times move on but you do wonder what happened to the various BRIARDS and their people. It’d be nice to hear from people from “the past”.
maxnick
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree (even though I currently don't have a Briard). It has been the same on the Bearded collie page, posts have dropped considerably. Let's get it back to a popular page again. Use it or lose it!
A pic of my partially sighted Picardy sheepdog.

Friend
Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This site has always been my favourite and it is opened everyday. SInce I lost my wonderful Amber I still have an enormous ache inside, which occasionly reduces me to tears. Much has been ameliorated with the advent of AUrora, who is so loving, that I sometimes think she is a reincarnated AMber. Aurora is golden in personality, as well as colour. Her first birthday is coming up, so time is already passing too quickly....
Ruth Richardson
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I've just logged back in for the first time in a while. I am on Facebook, but it's mainly people's photos (however gorgeous) and not the interesting stories and advice we used to share on here. Must log in more often!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic