The First UK Briard Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 Resignation View next topic
View previous topic
Brenda Wilkinson
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to thank the British Briard Club for the presentation on the occasion of my resignation as Briard Behavioural. Advisor. I have been helping and advising for the last 12 years not just BBC members but anyone who has asked for help with their wayward Briard.The last two years in particular have been difficult and I am feeling emotionally drained.
Thank you to every Briard and owner I have been in touch with as you have taught me something to add to my knowledge and you will all hold a place in my heart especially the more Ďchallengingí cases.
I wish you all well and Iím sure the community of Briards will continue to support each other as you have done on this site and Facebook.
I will now enjoy my retirement and enjoy my own dogs and family.
Best Wishes to all
Brenda

Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Brenda....first let me Thank you for all youíve done and helped throughout the years. Didnít realise itíd been 12 years. Iím sure it has been very emotionally draining. So many issues....so many characters & personalities. We were always blessed knowing you were there for help & support ( as well as your humour & compassion) . Hoping you wonít totally disappear tho.
Nicola
Friend
Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much Brenda for the brilliant advice you gave to me when Dylan was being a trying teenager. He went on to be the most wonderful dog and Iím sure that was in part because of the marvellous advice you gave me about handling Briards. Enjoy your retirement.
maxnick
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brenda, thank you for all you have done for so many. Wishing you all the best in your retirement.

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not logged in for a while, but I just wanted it noted here how amazingly supportive Brenda has been to me and my briards. Brenda is full of knowledge, experience and common sense. Even when you feel at your wit's end, she is able to offer a load of sensible advice.
Thanks, Brenda, for giving up so much of your time to chat to me on the phone and send such long, detailed and helpful emails. You've left big shoes to fill!
Wishing you a long, healthy and very happy retirement. xxx

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic