The First UK Briard Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 Remembering Ina View next topic
View previous topic
maxnick
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate the fact that we can no longer post photos on here from photobucket, as they now want a fee Sad I wanted to put a lovely photo on of Ina, but can't work out how to do it now Sad
It is 3 years since she left & I still am Briard-less. I miss the breed a lot.
We now have 2 rehomed Berger Picards, which are gorgeous, but I still would like a Briard ( need a bigger house, lol). We missed the chance to get a lovely blue from one of Tao's bloodline, but the timing was wrong. Anyway, Ina, my girlie, sending you love & kisses xx

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! I have used photobucket a lot in the past!
Yes, I remember your posts about Ina. I don't need a photo to be reminded of what a beautiful briard she was.
Amanda Elsdon-Dew
Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too. That fabulous walk with you in the wind and the rain among the sand dunes - and Ina and Brion!
I am useless with technology but I find that if I copy a photo from my pics on my computer onto my desktop, I can then click on edit followed by resize and then one of the standard sizes fits, amall document I think though I can't check without putting yet another - and you must be so bored of my pix, not my greatest talent, I know, I am awestruck by people who get those amazing snaps of their Briards galloping for example - pic on myself! I would love to see another of Ina.
Amanda

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amanda, photobucket allowed you to upload photos to their website, then copy and paste them into your posts, rather than just uploading photos from your computer to the photo album. If you look back at my posts about the Carlisle Walk, for example, the photos have disappeared and there are just messages telling me to upgrade. Feels a bit like the photos are being held to ransom. I won't be upgrading my account on principle.
maxnick
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me neither Sad I think there is another way, www.postimage.org not worked out how to do that yet though. Rolling Eyes

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, it worked, bit big though. I just uploaded a photo to site & you get a list of links, I clicked on 'hotlink for forms' on right ( folder icon, says copied) & then pasted on here Smile
This is Pastou my Berger Picard

Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's Ina Smile

Master Friend
Master Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I just love that photo. Amanda (and the new one of your new boy)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic