The First UK Briard Website Forum Index
Home  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log inFAQ
 speaking to you all View next topic
View previous topic
kathy morgan
Friend
Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone - as there has not been any chatting lately I just thought I would wish everyone well, and hope the winter doesn't throw anything really horrendous our way. The Briards will be in their element now with this bitter weather - well Jet is anyway - just stands for ages with his nose pointed towards the wind. Probably the only time he does stand still!! (10 months going on 5 months) He is such a baby still but a very cuddly loving one. Loves his obedience classes but does not seem to understand the obedience bit, picks everything up really quickly then decides not to do it again!!!!! A bit of a challenge but fun.

Best Wishes to you all.

Kathy and Jet

Think Zeta is passing on the 'naughties' from above!
maxnick
Friend for Life
Friend for Life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kathy, there probably hasn't been much chatting due to some problems with the site. It has been a nightmare for me logging on/staying logged in/typing stuff that then gets wiped off, as it makes you log in again!

Jet sounds wonderful. It would be nice to see pics on here if anyone has the patience to try Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic